We’ve been in business for over 25 years.
Cot Depot not just about broad selections and low prices on the web. We are not just a bricks and mortar company trying to sell a few used EMS patient transport products online. We are changing the way both consumers and healthcare professionals find and purchase ambulance cots, stair-chairs and accessory products.
Unlike other eCommerce companies, our goal is not to reduce human contact. Our goal is to offer you the best of the best when it comes refurbished Stryker and Ferno stretchers.
We do things differently.
Our refurbishment process is unmatched in the entire industry.
Our no-shortcuts refurbishment process ensures you are purchasing a quality refurbished ambulance stretcher that is ready for immediate service.
- We drain the old hydraulic fluid and refill with fresh fluids.
- We replace both hydraulic hoses.
- We replace all O-Rings.
- We replace all the seals.
- We replace all bearings.
- We replace the electric motor (worth $1,700)
- We replace all sliders and springs.
- We disassemble and rebuild the hydraulic subassembly.
- We put in brand new wheels.
- A complete PM (inspection) after completing refurbishment process.
And to top it all off, we issue a comprehensive Cot Evaluation Certificate as proof that your newly purchased stretcher and/or stair-chair is ready for immediate service.
- Bringing our years of experience to you. We believe that you are entitled to choose from all the quality products we sell while receiving the best advise based on our years of experience.
- Offering outstanding customer service. Cot Depot Customer Service staff have an many years experience in the field of ambulance patient transport, each in the area of equipment use, sales and service. We have experts in all make and model power stretchers, manual stretchers, stair-chairs, cot fastening systems and accessories, and if we can’t help you with your needs, we will find someone who can.
- Standing by every piece of equipment we sell. From the moment of your purchase to when you first put your equipment to use, we will be there for support. CotWarehouse guarantees all products we sell and our committed customer satisfaction is second to none.
Why Cot Depot?
They is a reason why we are ranked the #1 source for high quality, fully refurbished ambulance cots and accessories. We ensure that all stretchers sold by us operate as if they were brand new – and the best part is, it’s at a fraction of the cost of a new one.
We are confident that you will love your new stretcher and or stair chair if you buy from Cot Depot. We are so confident that we offer a ONE YEAR WARRANTY on all parts and labor*. Find out why the EMS industry LOVES Cot Warehouse today.