- Stretcher was meticulously cared for and PM’d twice a year while in use.
- Refurbished by skilled and knowledgeable technicians.
- Every nut, bolt, bushing, washer, rivet, bearing, and spring checked to ensure that the stretcher is working according to manufacture specifications.
- Lightest cot available with a 500 pound (227 kg) load capacity,
- Sturdy X-frame undercarriage is easily raised by second EMT during loading.
- Dual ratchet bar adjustment mechanism is simple to operate and permits eight levels of height adjustment.
- Safety U-bar and hook holds the Mobile Transporter at the rear of the ambulance during unloading as undercarriage is lowered to the ground.
- Low foot-end lifting frame enables shorter EMTs to get better leverage when lifting the Mobile Transporter.
- Head-end drop frame and foot-end lead handle for improved EMT control/maneuverability.
- Adjustable backrest angle from 0 to 75 degrees allows patient to be in a comfortable position.
- Pull handle NOT included
Mattress sold separately.
There are no reviews yet.