Every-day operations in EMS, such as lifting and lowering, and loading and unloading, increase the risk of personal injury to medics. This often results in lost workdays and even lost careers. The iN∫X system was created with extensive feedback from EMS professionals to protect you from the risk of injury at every step of the call, and make your job easier while enhancing delivery of care. Browse the full set of features here.
- Load Capacity of 700lbs (approx. 318 kg)
- Dual, Powered, Hoseless Actuators maximize tip-stability
- Automatic High-Speed Extend & Retract Feature reduces load & unload time.
- Chair Position facilitates transfer of seated patients.
- Memory Free Battery provides the optimal charge on every call.
- Simple One-Touch Operation helps you stay focused on patient care
- Programmable Load Height adjusts to match your ambulance.
- Integrated Charging System eliminates battery management.
- LCD Display with Battery Charge Indicator provides system status & operational cues.
- Continuous & Flashing Lights allow you to see and be seen in dark and hazardous conditions.
- Sealed Memory Foam Mattress optimizes patient comfort during long transports.
- Level Patient Surface level at all heights to enhance procedural care.
- Gas-Assist Back-Rest provides patient comfort.
- Adjustable Arm Rests with IV Position enhances patient comfort & security.
- Shock Position raises patient’s feet for treatment of shock.
- Versa-Loc™ Outer Rail System attach accessories with ease in any position.
- Telescoping Foot-End Handles increases patient foot clearance while loading.
- Telescoping Load Frame maximizes maneuverability in tight spaces.
- 360° Locking Swivel Wheelsallow movement in any direction at any bed height.
- In-Fastener Shut Off prevents accidental operation in an ambulance.
- Manual Back-Up System provides complete operation in the event of power loss.
The iN∫X has been designed to meet international test standards to increase safety for you and your patient.